Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I found some more photos!

I found some more photos from conference that I missed and I think some of you will like them! Mark and I, along with one other lady were asked to organise a games afternoon. We organised a mixture of active and mental games both about Nepal and other places so that something should interest everyone.

Again, the photos show it all I think!
 They had to make bridges with news paper, straws and kebab sticks

 while at the same time play hacky with a soccer ball...........
 get water from one end to another using a holey container...........


 And spit jubes as far as possible - the winner spat it 10m!!





 Some may know this man!










 They also had to listen to TV theme songs and identify them

 And finally we tested the bridges - the plan was that they hold 1 L of water but they were much stronger than we thought so we had to try other weights!!

 like the room rubbish bins full of water..........
 and children.................




No comments:

Post a Comment